Why do I think you should try this sleep apnea mouthpiece? Because you will finally start getting some sleep again without snoring keeping you awake! Click here to see the product that gave me my sleep back.
Before my husband was diagnosed with sleep apnea, his snoring was getting worse and worse. I got so bad that I would go and sleep with my daughter on another floor of the house. Sometimes I could STILL hear the snoring through the floor.
When he finally did a sleep study, they set him up with a CPAP machine. That helped when he left it on, but half the time he would take it off during the night and I would have to find a new place to sleep again. He also never wanted to go and get the mask refitted so it was always uncomfortable and annoying.
This apnea mouthpiece is different from anything I have seen. It is not like the type you get from the dentist that manipulate your jaw and leaves your facial muscles tight and cause jaw pain. This is actually pretty simple.
Here is how it works:
- Before you fall asleep, place the mouthpiece in your mouth between your lips and front teeth.
- Then tip with your thumb and first finger while sucking the air out. (It sounds more complicated than it is.)
- Stick your tongue out until it reaches the end and let go.
- Relax your tongue, go to sleep and stop snoring!
- When you wake up, just squeeze the tip of the mouthpiece, remove from your mouth and set it back in the cleaning tray until you need it again.
You don’t need something covering your face or electricity and most people can slip it in and out unnoticed by others around them.
It is the most inexpensive option that I have seen and works best. Go figure.
Hey…I found a video that explains how this sleep apnea solution works. It really is amazing that an anti-snoring device that is so simple can works so well for so many people.